|Material:||Mild Steel / Aluminum||Thickness:||2mm|
|Hole:||12*30mm||Name:||Architectural Expanded Metal|
stainless steel expanded metal,
metal sheet with holes
Hexongular Holes Architectural Expanded Metal Mesh For Architecture Design
Architectural expanded metal mesh used as building cladding to create a striking and functional facade treatment.Decorative architectural expanded metal mesh can be made of different materials, including, aluminum sheet, stainless steel sheet or iron steel sheet.
The aluminum expanded metal sheet is lightweight and easy to install. It has good corrosion and rust resistance. The surface treatment of aluminum expanded metal mesh can be anodized or powder coated. It can supply various colors and durable life.
The stainless steel decorative expanded metal mesh is the most stable and solid types. Though the price will high but it is worth that.
The steel expanded metal mesh has various different surface treatment to supply more beautiful surface and durable life.1.Galvanized decorative expanded metal mesh can be electric galvanized or hot dipped galvanized. The hot dipped galvanized expanded metal mesh has better corrosion and rust resistance than the electric galvanized decorative expanded metal mesh.2.The powder coated decorative expanded metal mesh can supply various colors, no matter you want the high class or alternative effects, it can help you and satisfy your requirements.
Features of architectural expanded metal
Benefits of architectural expanded metal
· Diamond mesh stocked in a wide range of materials and mesh sizes
· 2400 x 1200 standard sheet sizes in Mild steel, aluminium, pregalv and galvanised.
· 1200 x 1200 sheet sizes available in stainless steel
· Alipacs are available in handy 800 x 400 sheet sizes for hobby and craft use [car grilles!]
· Raised mesh for strength, flattened mesh for flexibility
· Some special materials can be made to order
· Standard ex stock meshes means there is normally no waiting for manufacture
· Meshes can be made to order with special materials, diamond sizes and strand widths [minimum order quantities apply]
· Mesh is slit from sheet or coil material – no wastage, no unravelling
· Diamond and strand sizes can be varied to suit applications [minimum order quantities apply]
· Raised mesh for strength
· Flattened mesh for flexibility
Contact Person: Su