|Style:||Square Holes||Name:||Decorative Wire Mesh Cabinet Inserts|
decorative wire mesh for cabinet doors,
wire mesh grille inserts for cabinets
Flat Crimped Metal Decorative Wire Mesh Cabinet Inserts / Grills For Kitchen
|Mesh Size||1.15 per in||1.15 per 2.54 cm|
|Wire Diameter||0 in||0 mm|
|Opening||0.75 in||19.05 mm|
|Opening %||75 %||75 %|
|Weight / sq. ft||0.5800 lb||0.2633 kg|
Decorative wire mesh cabinets insert grill provides a way to distinguish and enhance cabinetry, wine cellars, furniture and other architectural designs. The JUMAO factory artisans have over four decades of experience in producing, intricate, China-made metalwork. Each grille is crimped and hand-woven then electroplated with its finish. A final high grade lacquer spray coating is applied for durability. Recommended for indoor use only. Available in 20" x 48" sheets that can easily be cut down to meet your project needs.
Decorative Wire Mesh Cabinet Inserts are woven from specially profiled wire that gives both modern and traditional cabinets a dramatic appeal.Decorative Crimped Flat-wire Meshes have an attractive design. This allows them to be widely used in the design of interiors, building facades and various industrial products.
Decorative wire mesh cabinet inserts offer not only a visually pleasing accent to many furniture & cabinetry designs, but they also offer an additional functional purpose by allowing air flow to and from the mesh area where there may be a need for breath ability.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OF DECORATIVE WIRE MESH CABINET GRILL INSERTS
1. Remove the cabinet door and place face up on your work bench.
2. Drill a 3/4-inch-hole 1/4-inch from the edges of the rail and stile in one corner to allow access for the jig saw bit. If working on a flat surface, determine the area you are desiring to cut out and draw the pattern on the cabinet.
3. Insert the jigsaw bit through the hole that you drilled in Step 2 and carefully saw along the edges of the rails or lines you drew.
4. Remove the piece you just cut out and sand the cut edges until they are completely smooth. When smooth, turn the cabinet door over so that the back side is now facing up.
5. Using a router, route a 1/4-inch wide by 1/4-inch deep groove around the inside edge of the cabinet door frame.
6. Sand the routed groove with a sanding block or sand paper until it is completely smooth.
7. Insert the decorative wire grille into the routed space in the back of the cabinet door. Use wire cutters to trim the wire to size.
8. Screw the wire grille into place or secure with thin molding strips or tabs.
Contact Person: Su